Our distribution grids guarantee the secure transport of district heating without loss. We build with reliability and for a long service life.
The local, environmentally friendly energy supply, e.g. via geothermal power plants and district heating, is continuously being expanded. Reliable grids are required to transport these forms of energy to the end user safely and with little loss. We engineer and build complete district heating systems for all pressure rates, temperatures and nominal pipe diameters.
We optimise existing grids, define reserves and thereby promote your economic operation.
As a member of the AGFW (German Energy Efficiency Association for Heat, Refrigeration and Cogeneration of Heat and Electricity) and the DVGW (German Federation of the Gas and Water Profession), we always use the latest technology. Among others, we are offering our customers the quality standard in accordance with the FW 601 certification.
- Software-supported optimisation of existing grids
- Detailed engineering
- Preparation of workshop drawings
- Static calculations for steel construction
- Dynamic and thermodynamic calculations
- Prefabrication of piping systems
- Fabrication of steel construction designs and special pipes
- Supply of all piping systems and components
- Civil engineering
- Complete installation of all piping and components
- Heat transfer stations
- Pressure boosting stations
- Converter stations
- Bridge constructions and obstacle formed pipes
- Commissioning of piping systems and transfer stations
- All technical maintenance tasks at grids and stations
- Decommissioning of piping and plant components as well as their disassembly and professional disposal.
Phone: +49 171 331 8985