We advise you in the areas of project development, preparation of bids, conversion and new construction of plants, takeover of power plants and technology studies.
To be open to new market models is a challenge in conditions that are difficult for the energy sector. This is particularly true in the areas of combined heat and power generation and renewable energies. The latest amendment to the CHP law (2020), featuring a process for inviting bids that promote plants between 0.5 and 50 MW as well as for innovative CHP systems, provides planning security. In addition, the 2021 amendment to the German renewable energy law (EEG) creates opportunities to market biomass plants in a way that is profitable.
For energy providers, the key to success is to quickly make the right decisions regarding upcoming construction projects. We help you do that! With our energy sector, energy law and energy technology know-how, we are offering you comprehensive services beginning with the design phase that provide an optimal basis for sustainable investments in the areas of electricity, heat, refrigeration, energy storage and Power to X (e.g. hydrogen).
Our consultation solutions
Conversion and new construction of plants
- Revenue model: Preparation for CHP bids and CHP bonuses
- Design of conversions: Optimisation of the existing plant with regard to lowering the minimum load, shortening start-up times, and increasing heat extraction
- Design of new plants: Identification of power plant and district heating/cooling solutions for power, heat and refrigeration generation in existing plants or greenfield sites.
- Feasibility: Checking design ideas for technical and economic feasibility of a business case.
- Conceptual design: Integrating designs into the power plan solution
- Approval: Preparation of submission documents
- Preparation of tender documents
- Support and collaboration during tender allocation
- Support during the execution phase
- (High-temperature) thermal storage
- Heat pumps
- Solar energy systems
- Solar thermal energy for district heating
- Solar thermal power plants (CSP)
Hohe Strasse 96
Phone: +49 221 272 55951