MBA, HEC Paris business school
Stéphane Stoll was born in the Alsace region, attended school and university there before continuing his studies at the renowned HEC Paris business school (class of 1992).
- In 1994, he joins Bouygues and initially works as a representative of the company's general management. He then works as an internal auditor for 6 years and is put in charge of the Group's financial audits for 4 years.
- In 2002,as CFO, he is involved in the founding of a facility management branch at ETDE (which changed its name to Bouygues Energies & Services in 2013). He then serves as director of development and eventually as deputy CEO FM France. He takes over the management of public-private partnerships (PPP). This booming area is characterised by complex projects that combine engineering, financing, realisation and operational management.
- In 2010, Stéphane Stoll joins the general management of Bouygues Energies & Services as secretary general.
- In 2014, he is involved in the takeover and integration of the Plan Group.
- In 2017, he is promoted to deputy CEO. He is responsible for the development, innovation and digital transformation departments.